Follow the instructions below to update your contact info
TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION **Updated August 8, 2023**:
- Charms has changed the way they handle accounts. Honestly, I'm not sure when this happened but it is requiring a change the protocol for getting your account set up. It also required some setting changes on my side, so I apologize to any who have struggled with updating information.
- When I enter a student into the system, it emails a link to set your password. If you follow that link and set up a password, then you should be good to go. If you never set it up, you can request for the password to be reset.
- Follow the link below to Charms website and log in. The username will be our school code <castleviewhsb> no punctuation, only letters, not case sensitive. Your log in password will be whatever you set up. If your password is set up and you follow the link below, you won't have to enter the code.
- Again, if you forget, you can have the password reset through the system. I can send you a reset email, but I can't tell you what your password is.
- If you have problems logging in, please email Mr. Cellar.
- Once you are logged in, you should update any information you see fit. HOWEVER, YOU MUST ADD AT LEAST ONE ADULT TO YOUR ACCOUNT: Mom, Dad, Grandparents, as may as you like, but must be at least one. For that adult, please include a good email address. On phones, you may have to scroll to the right or down to find all options.
- Please help to keep your information current.
- On August 31, Mr. Cellar will run a report of who has logged into their account. EVERYONE must log in to receive a grade!
- Also to be due on August 31 - print out and sign Page 38 of the HANDBOOK (This is updated and current for 2023-2024), print out and sign the RULES AND EXPECTATIONS form, AND print out sign the TRANSPORTATION FORM. All of these forms can be accessed on the charms site (handouts tab). All forms will also be available in CANVAS. ADDITIONALLY, Parents should complete the survey on the parents tab above. ALL OF THESE ITEMS WILL RECEIVE GRADES BEGINNING AUGUST 31. There is a quiz in CANVAS to upload signed copies of these forms. If you have problems completing the uploads, turn in hard copies (signed) to Mr. Cellar by August 31.