TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION **Updated August 13, 2020**:
- Go to the Charms website and log in using your student id number. If you have problems logging in, please email Mr. Cellar to have your password reset to your ID number. Newer students may have to do this!
- There should be at least one adult contact for each student so that you get the email updates.
- Please help to keep your information current
- On August 31, Mr. Cellar will run a report of who has logged into their account. EVERYONE log in to receive a grade!
- Also due on August 31 - print out and sign Page 37 of the HANDBOOK, print out and sign the RULES AND EXPECTATIONS form, AND print out sign the TRANSPORTATION FORM. All of these forms can be accessed on the charms site (handouts tab) except for the Transportation Form. ADDITIONALLY, Parents should complete the survey on the parents tab above. ALL OF THESE ITEMS WILL RECEIVE GRADES BEGINNING AUGUST 31. There is a quiz in CANVAS to upload signed copies of these forms. If you have problems completing the uploads, turn in hard copies (signed) to Mr. Cellar by August 31.