Follow the instructions below to update your contact info
TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION **Updated August 11, 2021**:
- Go to the Charms website and log in using your student id number. If you have problems logging in, please email Mr. Cellar to have your password reset to your ID number. Newer students may have to do this!
- There should be at least one adult contact for each student so that you get the email updates.
- Please help to keep your information current
- On August 30, Mr. Cellar will run a report of who has logged into their account. EVERYONE log in to receive a grade!
- Also due on August 30 - print out and sign Page 37 of the HANDBOOK (This is updated and current for 2021-2022), print out and sign the RULES AND EXPECTATIONS form, the COVID WAIVER AND print out sign the TRANSPORTATION FORM. All of these forms can be accessed on the charms site (handouts tab) except for the COVID waiver form. All forms will also be available in CANVAS. ADDITIONALLY, Parents should complete the survey on the parents tab above. ALL OF THESE ITEMS WILL RECEIVE GRADES BEGINNING AUGUST 30. There is a quiz in CANVAS to upload signed copies of these forms. If you have problems completing the uploads, turn in hard copies (signed) to Mr. Cellar by August 30.