Opening the year assignment: All band and color guard students!
- Go to the Charms website and log in using your student id number. If you have problems logging in, please email Mr. Cellar to have your password reset to your ID number. New students may have to do this!
- Set a password and complete all of the contact information. You may chose to keep your ID as your password if you prefer. Be sure to add at least one adult to the students account AND include an email contact.
- READ the handbook in the documents section! Especially the performance schedule and grading policies!
- Update your calendar with the 2015-2016 dates! Watch for updates on the calendar tab!
- Print out page 35 of the handbook, sign the form, provide medical info, and return by August 24th. If you have problems printing, please pick up a copy from Mr. Cellar at school.
- All students will have to sign the Transportation Awareness Form for off site performances.
- Symphonic Band, Wind Ensemble, and Jazz Ensemble students and parents must also sign the High School Activities Participation Rules and Expectations Form as well as the Transportation Awareness Form. These forms now available on the files and handouts tab in Charms or the Calendar Page.